Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Trimurti at Yoga Loft Wedel
Yin Yoga Teacher's Training with Trimurti at Yoga Loft Wedel
During the last few years, Yin Yoga became one of the most popular yoga styles. Perhaps our every day, ‘Yang’ lifestyle makes us so exhausted that we naturally need to get more “yin-side”. Yin is a great answer to counter-balance the intensity of our contemporary times. It is nourishment for our parasympathetic nervous system, and a deeply healing, meditative practice. For this reason, we offer for the first time in cooperation with Trimurti Yoga an 8-day international Yin Yoga training.
This training is suitable for already certified and prospective yoga teachers as well as for dedicated yoga students who wish to gain a deeper understanding of Yin Yoga and Traditional Chinese Medicine for their classes and/or their own practice. This course is taught in English and is registered with the Yoga Alliance
About This Course
This training is suitable for already certified and aspiring yoga teachers as well as dedicated yoga students, who are looking for a deeper understanding of Yin Yoga and Traditional Chinese Medicine Anatomy for their teaching and/or own practice.
- Yin Yoga techniques and practice – yin poses, sequencing, and art of teaching
- Functional Anatomy and Fascia
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (Meridian Yoga and Elemental Yoga)
- Meditation and Relaxation Techniques (Myofascial Release, Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, Basics of Massage, Sound Healing)
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga for Stress Relief
|Karo Sharma||Simone Bartmann||Bruna Pons|
|E-RYT 500, PRYT||E-RYT 500, YACEP||E-RYS 500, TCM Scientist|
About Yin Yoga
Yin Yoga is a slow-paced style of yoga with set asanas that are ‘held’ for longer periods of time (usually five minutes and longer), which allows us to apply gentle pressure and compression on our tissues. The whole point of Yin practice is to relax the muscles as much as possible, to target the deeper connective tissues – especially fascia, our “spiderweb“.
Yin Yoga is based on TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine), and therefore works in tandem with meridians and acupressure points targeting our vital organs and balancing the 5 Elements: Water, Wood, Fire, Earth and Metal.
Yin Yoga brings our focus more inwards, and can be an excellent bridge towards meditation, or can become meditation itself.
Dates & Pricing
Saturday 21.11.2020 – Saturday 28.11.2020
7.00 – 13.00 Uhr & 14.30 – 19.00Uhr
Yoga Loft Wedel, Hafenstrasse 32, 22880 Wedel
Full Price €890 / Trimurti Yoga Graduates € 800 /
Students/Trainees € 760,-Registration/payment
Yoga Alliance Certified
Yoga Alliance Akkreditiert
On successful completion of all assignments and 100% attendance of this training, this 100-hour intensive Yin Yoga teaching programme of 8 days can be counted towards our 300-hour Yoga Alliance Certificate programme or can give you 100 hours of CEP (Continuing Education Program) if you are already RYT 200 or RYT 500.
Yoga Teacher Training Curriculum
100h TTC: 5 Elements, TCM & Anatomy of SPINE
- Yin Yoga in the context of Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM)
- Theory of Yin and Yang and the 5 Elements based on TCM
- Main Meridians in the body – their location and functions
- Yin and Yang organs and their functions
- Yin postures supporting 5 Elements, Meridians and Organs
- Anatomy of the spine: how to practice Yin Yoga safely for the spine
- Functional anatomy: analysis of the upper body — back, torso, neck, and shoulders
- ‘Asana Clinic’ – individual modifications of Yin postures for every participant
- Methodology of teaching Yin Yoga: sequencing, instructions, and yoga props
- Yogic Philosophy
- Teaching Practicum
- Main trainer and tutor: Karolina Krawczyk-Sharma, E-RYT 500, PRYT, Co-Founder and Program Director of Trimurti Yoga
Your Daily Schedule
07.00 AM – 09.00 AM: Pranayama, Asana and Meditation Practice
09.00 AM – 10.00 AM: Breakfast Time
10.00 AM – 01.00 PM: Theory Sessions incl. short breaks
01.00 PM – 02.30 PM: Lunch Break and Homework
02.30 PM – 03.50 PM: Art of Teaching, Theory of Yin (Workshop)
04.00 PM – 05.20 PM: Shape Clinic
05.30 PM – 07.00 PM: Evening Asana, Meditation / Teaching Practicum
Full Price €890 / Trimurti Yoga Graduates € 800 / Students/Trainiees € 760,-